Student Athlete Advisory Committee
This committee shall be known as the Captain's Council.
To provide Student Leadership for all issues affecting student
The captains of each varsity athletic team shall be voting
members of the council.
The Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Council (IAAC) shall select
one of its faculty members to serve as a non voting faculty advisor
to the captain's council.
The council shall meet at least two times a semester.
- Name one of its members as the student athlete representative
to the IAAC.
- Take a leadership role in student involvement in athletics.
- Recommend policy changes to the IAAC.
- Provide advice to the IAAC on pending NCAA legislation.
- Provide input to the IAAC on issues referred to it by the IAAC.
Return to the
Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Committee page
e-mail committee chairman